COLLECTIBLE BAHRAIN takes privacy seriously and therefore, your Personal Data will be dealt with carefully and securely when using the platform. Reasonable steps will be taken in order to protect your information.
COLLECTIBLE BAHRAIN respects your privacy and is committed to protecting Personal Data thus, incorporating the EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) into our policy.
This privacy notice aims to inform you of our policies regarding the collection and processing of Personal Information received from COLLECTIBLE BAHRAIN’s users.
By using COLLECTIBLE BAHRAIN’s platform and the sub-sites including its services, you are consenting to the collection and processing of Personal Information in accordance with this policy.
In most cases, explicit consent will be required but, in some situations, consent will be inferred from your actions and behavior.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time and it will be highly appreciated if we had the chance to deal with your concerns first before you approach the relevant authorities.
It is important that the Personal Data obtained is accurate and up-to-date and therefore, it is the user’s responsibility to update their information during their relationship with us.
The Data We Collect About You
- Personal Data/Information:
This refers to any information which identifies an individual or information relating to an individual from which that person can be identified.
COLLECTIBLE BAHRAIN may collect, use, retain, and disclose different kinds of Personal Data, which includes:
- Identity Data: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Maiden Name, Username
- Contact Data: Location Information, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Email Address & Telephone Numbers
- Financial Data: Payment Card Details
- Transaction Data: Orders, Services and Payment Details
- Technical Data: Internet Protocol Address (IP), Login Data, Browser Type & Version, Time-Zone Setting & Location, Browser Plug-In Types & Versions, Operating System & Platform & Other Technology on the Devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: Information about how you use this website & services
- Marketing & Communications Data: Your preferences in receiving communications from us and third parties in addition to your communication preferences.
- Aggregated Data:
Aggregated Data may include:
- Total number of visitors
- Number of visits
- A percentage from each country
- Time length of your visit to this website
- The pages visited on this website
- Combined Information:
Personal Information collected by COLLECTIBLE BAHRAIN may be combined with information received from other sources, information about prior transactions with us, and information that is automatically collected.
The Collection of Personal Data:
We use different methods to collect data from and about you through:
- Direct Interactions: You may provide us with your Personal Information by filling in online forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise. This includes Personal Data provided when you:
- Create an account on this website
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Request marketing to be sent to you
- Submit an inquiry or feedback
- Automated Technologies/Interactions: By using this website, we may automatically collect Technical Data by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies.
- Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources: We may receive Personal Data from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Analytics Providers
- Advertising Networks
- Search Information Providers
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data as permitted by law.
Most commonly, your Personal Data will be used in the following circumstances:
- Legitimate Interest
- Performance of Contract
- Comply with a legal or regulatory
- Consent: In certain circumstances, we may require express consent to collect and process your Personal Data. Consent can be withdrawn simply by contacting us.